Saturday, March 10, 2007

Politics play time

Election time where I live, and soon to be a federal election as well.

Naturally, all the little boys and girls have come out to play, and tout themselves as the champion of the people, etc, etc.

I've decided that I can play political advertising as well as these clowns. Here are my campaign slogans, ready for printing super-sized on placards for my supporters to wave about.

GWH: Not in my f**kin' back yard, you dont!

GWH: Let's put it in someone elses back yard

GWH: For the people, by the people (of my electorate only, all you other electorates can bugger off)

GWH: The other guy must be a w*nker

GWH: Better than the other guy for reasons you couldn't possibly fathom, you simple voter

I look forward to ignoring every "promise" I make in the lead up to the election, and can point to the fact that at least I'm not the other guy you could've been stuck with.

Insert tagline here...

No comments: